Mushroom and Spinach Omelet
2 cups white mushroom, sliced
3 cups baby spinach, cleaned
4 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, put in the fungus. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan. Set aside.
- Break the eggs and place in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Beat the eggs until the texture becomes soft.
- Wipe the pan with a clean paper towel. Heat again and then pour half the remaining olive oil.
- When the oil begins to get hot, pour half the beaten egg mixture into the pan. Extend the egg so that it will be cooked evenly.
- When the eggs are cooked halfway, collect half of the cooked spinach and mushrooms, and then organized into one end of the egg. Double the other end of the egg using a spatula to cover spinach and fungi. Gently slide the omelet to a serving dish.