Grilled Potato Salad Recipe
5 red potatoes, cleaned
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 small yellow onion, sliced
3 crisp bacon strips, crumbled
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Parboil potatoes blanched and then cold water. Cut into quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, red pepper and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add the potatoes and mix until mixture of olive oil coats.
- Roast the potatoes for about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer back to the bowl. Add the crumbled bacon and sliced onions.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and then pour into the bowl with the potatoes. Stir gently.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Top with chopped parsley.