Easy Chicken Tacos Recipe
4 pieces (4 oz.) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
2 cups guacamole
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups pico de gallo
10 to 12 pieces flour tortilla
- In a bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Rub the mixture over the chicken breasts. Let stand at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Arrange the chicken breasts on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven. Chill and then slice. Cover the tortilla with a paper towel. Microwave for 20 seconds
- Place chicken slices in the center of the flour tortilla with guacamole and pico de gallo