Adobong Tahon RecipeIngredients
3 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons white vinegar
4 pieces dried bay leaves
1 tablespoon whole peppercorn
2 tablespoons toasted garlic
2 tablespoons cooking oil
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Put-in the garlic and peppercorns. Cook until the garlic turns light brown.
- Add mussels. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Put-in bay leaves, add the soy sauce and 1 tablespoon roasted garlic. Boil. Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar. Allow the liquid to reboil. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with remaining garlic toast. Serve.