Healthy Baked Lobster Tail Recipe
4 pieces lobster tails (6 to 8 oz. each)
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 teaspoons parsley flakes
4 teaspoons juice of fresh lemon
3/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt
A pinch of ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Make a vertical slit in the lobster tail with a pair of kitchen scissors. Starting from the top moving toward the end of the queue.
2. Exposing the meat of lobster gently pulling the sides created by the slit in opposite directions. Pull the meat with your hands. Not completely remove the meat. Arrange the lobster on a baking tray (tray should have a raised edge)
3. Combine the salt, pepper, butter and parsley in a bowl. Using a basting brush, brush the butter mixture on the exposed flesh of the lobster.
4. Pour water into the baking tray where lobster tails sitting.
5. Bake for 22-25 minutes. Let cool and then transfer to a serving dish. Serve with lemon butter sauce.